- Ashgabat, Turkmenistan. Added 06/06/14. Intamin's Olympic Monorail for 2017.
- Bologna Marconi Express. Added 06/15/16. Intamin airport/rail connector.
- Calabar, Nigeria. Added 04/24/15. Intamin's second Nigerian monorail.
- Chongqing, China. Added 12/16/15. The world record holder keeps growing.
- Daegu, South Korea. Updated 07/29/14. Korea's first major mono-duorail system.
- Dortmund University H-Bahn. Added 03/15/03-extension construction (now open).
- Dusseldorf International Airport, Germany. Updated 2/23/01 (now open).
- Las Vegas Monorail, Nevada. Many pages of pictures from 2001 to 2004 (now open).
- Moscow Monorail. Updated 01/10/04-snow pictures (now open).
- Mumbai Monorail. Updated 02/28/14. India's first major monorail system (Phase I open).
- Naha Monorail Extension; Okinawa, Japan. Added 10/22/16. Hills, tunnels and a cute cafe.
- Putrajaya Monorail. Added 8/13/05. Malaysian capital city (project on hold).
- Qom Monorail, Iran. Updated 07/29/13. Iran's first transportation monorail takes shape.
- Rivers Monorail, Nigeria. Updated 08/27/14. Africa's first Intamin mono-duorail.
- São Paulo Line 15, Brazil. Updated 12/04/13. Brazil's first major monorail, Line 15.
- São Paulo Line 17, Brazil. Added 03/21/16. Brazil's second major monorail, Line 17.
- Sentosa Express Monorail. Added 4/8/06. Our first look at Singapore's new monorail (now open).
- Tokyo Monorail. Added 12/23/09. Track diversion construction at Haneda (now open).
- Weihai Aerobus Monorail. Added 3/8/08. Unique over-water system (status unknown)
- Xi'an Monorail, China. Added 6/2/12. P8 trains and look at track, just months before opening.